Thursday, February 24, 2011

Maping

Locations

Born and grew up in same brick house, in the same town until college
   Most significant relationship there was my family.(physical & emotional) Especially my mother who was a stay-at-home-mom, whom I've become exactly like.
Dorm, Elliot
  Friends with my roommate and suite-mates, we got along really well.
Camp for the Summer
   My first job, a unique experience. Made a lot of friends and met lots of people. Most significant would be Megan D.
Dorm, Belvin
   Was with my best friend Julia.
Rolling Brook Apts
   Moved in with my sister 12 years older than me, we actually got along great!
UH apts
   Met my friend Megan, have lots of fun with here and Julia. By coincidence Julia lives directly below us.

Church homes-Dogwood, then changed to Harbor @ age 8, then back to Dogwood @ 16.
    My early years at Dogwood the relationship that I remember best was my friendship with the preacher and music minister's kids.(physical)
While at Harbor I made the most important relationship of my life, the one I have with God. (spiritual) I also made very close friends with a guy named Roger, we where the same age and had a lot of similar interests. (emotional)We even became leaders in the youth group together.

Educational Experiences

Elementry
   peers-Annete and Amber, crystal
   adults- Mrs. Patacheck (PE), Mrs. Peck, Mrs Weems- Teachers
   things said- tatal tale
   objects-1st place ribbon at field day(I was not a runner), Kindergarden eggs that didn't hatch, Aligator backpack that my mom made.

Middle School
   peers-Eva, Sarah, Heather, Cora, Alicia, Lisa
   adults-Mrs Brown and Mrs Wharton(band directors), Mrs Bullock, Mr. Stockton (bus driver)
   things said-Dewdrop,
   objects- Flute
High School
   peers- Eva, Heather, Rebecca, Alex
   adults-Mrs. Garrad, Mr. Kilgore
   things said- "Come look me up for a job when your through"
   objects-new flute begging of musical career interest, letter jacket symbolized my smarts
College
   peers-Julia, Jeni, Megan
   adults- Mrs Daniel, Mr. Kilgore, mom, Mary
   things said-"I have no doubt that you can do it"
   objects-bible, is always something I can come to when I'm lost or discouraged


Loss or Absence
   directionaly challenged when driving San Antonio, Corsicana
Joy or Belonging
   band
Career
   teacher, currently cashier and student
Spiritual
   Not as strong as it use to be, but working on getting back there.
Achievements
   My degree one day, and musical success in high school, friendships
Pain/Loss/Crisis
   Grandmother died, car battery incident,
Dreams/Hopes/Desires
   Graduate soon, be a mom and wife, desire to be closer to God




No comments:

Post a Comment