Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Make Up blog.

Ok, so having the flu is really sucky. Any way I missed two days of WASH. In those days I missed a lot so here goes a probably really long blog.

Cardboard spheres
See blog cardboard spheres for more detailed information


Dots
See blog Am I seeing spots...no those are dots! for more information
Thumbnails:

Object Study
I did one object b4 class and when I arrived I received a new object.
Here is the 1st one








Here is the new one





As I began looking at the magnolia blossom I began to think of all the different possibilities and meanings behind this object. I then began to come up with 3 proposals. I went through the nature=life/baby then moved onto a headdress, dress, or a spiked club. With some consultation help I decided to go with the headdress. I spent the rest of the afternoon producing sketches to  help figure out the construction aspect of this sculpture.


No comments:

Post a Comment